Thursday, November 12, 2009

Kacy & Tim's Wedding

Omg this was one rockin wedding, first Kacy is a stunning bride :) and the location was wonderful. It was right on Perdido Bay with the sun setting behind them.... So pretty
Kacy and Tim have the best family and friends, Because it was FREEZING and I mean it was so cold out there. But everyone stayed right to the end of the wedding. Eating, Dancing, Drinking, and more Dancing. I really had fun following everyone around. Some of them were very funny. I just loved the fishing boat dance { too cute }. But when Tim sang and song to Kacy, { it was such a Ahhhhh moment.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vendors list

Flowers - FIORE http://www.fioreofpensacola.com

Cake - Walmart

Dress - Davids Bridal http://www.davidsbridal.com

Location - Donna Shelton Warsnop { Family Friends }

Food - Classic City classiccitycatering.com
Makeup - Gwen Peterson 850 525 3596

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed