Monday, November 9, 2009

Ashley & Zeb Wedding

Can you believe that Ashley and Zeb pulled this wedding off in 21 days....OMG they did a great job. First we started at the noble manor in Pensacola. I loved the vintage feel of the house. I got some lovely detail pic's. The wedding was held at Seville quarters downtown in the court yard in front a water fountain. Then we headed to apple Annie's for the party...whoo hoo....
I have never seen a bride that smiled as much as Ashley did. I don't think I got one bad pic of her...Gotta love that ;) Her and Zeb are such a cute and happy couple.
Be sure to book with their DJ Roger...he is the BEST ;)
Ashley and Zeb 1

Ashley and Zeb 11

Ashley and Zeb 12

Ashley and Zeb 9

Ashley and Zeb 10

Ashley and Zeb 8

Ashley and Zeb 7

Ashley and Zeb 6

Ashley and Zeb 5

Ashley and Zeb 4

Ashley and Zeb 3

Ashley and Zeb 2

ashley and zebs wedding-856
DJ was Roger
Makeup by Shelby
Hair Catie Griffith
Flowers Catie Griffith
Wedding held at Seville quarters
and Noble Manor
Waiting on info from the bride
Dress
Cake

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed