Thursday, November 12, 2009

boudoir marathon

Gulf coast Ladies... get ready to feel like a supermodel!Christmas is not that far away. We are having our first Gulf coast boudoir marathon! We are reserving a gorgeous suite in a Boutique Hotel in Super chic area on the gulf coast. You will have champagne, snacks....and our makeup artist will be there to make you look absolutely gorgeous!

pinup

Mark your calendar, Nov 21, 2009! You will get a 1 hour photo session, makeup by our very own makeup artist, and be pampered like a supermodel. Show off that body with the hottest photoshoot of your life. If you’ve been thinking of doing a boudoir session for your husband, boyfriend, or even just for yourself, now is the time!

 boudior

Email me ( alleykatphotograph@att.net ) for more detailed information and to reserve your spot today. Our last session booked will book up fast! So don’t wait. This is just in time for christmas, and get in before our prices go up for 2010.I have big plans to rent out a suite in a fabulous hotel. (the suite is ridiculously stunning!!)

Boudoir

2 slots @ 250.00-
1 Hour photo Shoot by Alley-

30 min - 1 hr Make-Up by Miss Shelby-

As many outfit changes as you want within 1 hour-

All High-Resolution Images on Disc of all images shot, including 25 - 30 retouched files -

Costumes and props ( no shoes ) unless you wear 6 1/2 7 1/2-

Drop dead gorgeous hotel room ( stunning backdrop )- 250.00 ( inculeds hotel room cost )-

Plan to be pammered for atleast 2 hrs-

Champagne ( for your nevers )100.00 deposite due before i will book your time ( no checks )150.00 due on your date Sign up with a friend and you will both receive $25 off your session fee.

Not able to make it to this marathon session? Ask us about our brand new boudoir parties! You + friends + us = Best party ever!

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed