Thursday, June 11, 2009

Update to this past week

Well, I have been busy this past week. I have taken the month of June off to spend with our new baby Alex, & I'm loving it. He is so sweet, and such a good baby. But I'm also able to be with my other monsters as well. I took them to see the ship downtown, and to check out the sand castles contest they had on Pensacola beach this year. We also went on a trip to see Fort Pickens. Austin was only 4yrs old when Ivan hit, & Ayden had just been born so he & Amber have never been there.

Austin on our day outAmbi on our day outAyden on our day out

I can not wait to come back & do a photo shoot @ Fort Pickens
Fort pickens opens up after 5 years
Fort pickens

We have also been having some fun in our studio, Fred and the kids got into some of stuff for rock your tutus props, and fred colored thier hair. So I made the best of it & got them in the studio, ( as rock stars )... They had a blast, getting in their and acting carzy.

Rocker Kids

Rock Star Ayden

Rock Star Ambi

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed