Friday, June 5, 2009

Baby Alex part 1

Here is our first look at Alex's first shoot, But I have so many shoots I will do with him so I will be breaking them down into parts.That way it will not be baby overload...well not as much anyways ;)

We will have some classic newborn shots, but also some new & fun shots, As well as some awsome location shots.... I have a great idea for the 4th of july. So be sure to Stay tuned to my blog to see them ;)

alex

alex

alex

My new baby

newborn

alex

In daddy's arms

Alex's frist studio shoot

alex

alex

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed