Monday, June 1, 2009

Thanks to everyone who helped me make these sessions, This was my last chance to have maternity photos, and I milked it for everything it was worth...

My photogs were

Fred, Austin, Shelby, & Michelle

enjoy ;)

boy or girl
what will it be?

Me
It's a boy

white trash family
Al & Peggy remake

white trash family

white trash family
white tralier trash livin

white trash family

Sneak peek of Me again

My Beach Maternity Session

more maternity pic's of me

maternity

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed