Monday, June 15, 2009

Alexander's newborn photo shoot part 2

I have been having so much fun on my mini V-K, with my new baby boy. He is such a sweet baby. I'm so in love with him. but I'm starting to have with drawls from shooting ;) I Can't wait to get back in the settle. I'm already booking for July and the rest of the fall / winter. So give me a ring to book your shoot 850 208 1384.

As you will see I have been tiring some new stuff, with my little Ginni pig ( Alex ) and I still have some more new ideas I want to try out. If you love these new sets and props as much as I do then book your newborn shoot. Baby should be 5 - 10 days old for the best results, Alex is just over two weeks and it is getting harder to get the shot.


Newborn

newborn

newborn

Newborn

newborn

 newborn

 newborn

 newborn

Alexander's newborn

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed