Tuesday, April 28, 2009

SpOiLeD Swimwear

SpOiLeD Swimwear Link here ( http://www.myspace.com/463749647 ) website coming soon

I was asked to do a swimsuit shoot for a friend of mine Becky, Her and her lovely mother are unavailing a new line of swimsuits for the summer of 2009. They are all custom made just for you. It's a great way to get the perfect fit you want.....Becky and her mom make everything to order, and for no more money then you would pay for a name brand store swimsuit.

Thanks to all our stunning, & sexy models everyone did an awsome job.

SpOiLeD Swimwear

Here is a the info from their page

Don't you just hate it when you got to the beach and someone else has on your bathingsuit!? I know I do, but I don't ever have that problem anymore, I have people asking me where I get mine! =0)We are now creating unique custom bathingsuits to fit everyones needs. Measuring all of our customers ensures a perfect fit everytime. Here you will find unique designs for pageant swimwear along with everday bathingsuits and also ones with a little bling for all of us girly girls! More photos will be up soon we are just now starting this page so bear with us! Check out the material album for print patterns that are available , other prints available also just let us know what you are wanting and we'll find it.Also every color possible in solids.. Every girl deserves to feel beautiful and that's our goal. We are VERY reasonable and can fit any budget. $65.00 for prints and $85.00 for solids with rhinestones.I know that every mother LOVES to spoil their children, so this year we are offering Mommy and Me matching bathingsuits, either in matching prints or solids with rhinestones. Many styles available!Please message us with any questions or to make an appointment to be measured. Thanks everyone for looking, photos of new suits will be added daily.

SpOiLeD Swimwear

SpOiLeD Swimwear

SpOiLeD Swimwear

SpOiLeD Swimwear

SpOiLeD Swimwear

SpOiLeD Swimwear

SpOiLeD Swimwear

SpOiLeD Swimwear

SpOiLeD Swimwear

SpOiLeD Swimwear

SpOiLeD Swimwear

SpOiLeD Swimwear

Here is the link to their myspace page, I know they are working on getting a website up and running as well, be sure to check back to see new suit as they will be adding them often

http://www.myspace.com/463749647

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed