Saturday, April 25, 2009

Lynn & Jamie's day out

So Lynn was sent to me by her sister in law miss Mandy. ( thanks Mandy & Dustin ) I did her & her hubby's Trash the Dress Session, & Lynn wanted to a shoot with her good friend Jamie. They wanted to something fun, and kinda country. NP ;) I said I know just the place, so we went their and the wind tried to blow us away or at least kept messing up thier hair. But no worries because locations are every where you just need to know what to look for. So we found a field of wheat-ish type plants, and a stunning old tree that I have fallen in love with. We had a good time at all the locations, & I love it when I find a new place to shoot.

Enjoy girls the cd is on it's way ;)

new location I found....LOVE it
Stunning right....

lynn and jamie

lynn and jamie

lynn and jamie

lynn and jamie

lynn and jamie

lynn and jamie

lynn and jamie

lynn and jamie

lynn and jamie

lynn and jamie

lynn and jamie

lynn and jamie

Ps the shoot was on Jamie B-day.....So happy B-day Jamie

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed