Thursday, April 23, 2009

Kellie and Kelson

These two were so cute, we had the worst weather the day of their wedding, but we had lovely weather this time, so we did a few bridal shots then we trashed the dress, ( not her real one, they got her a fake one ) her fake dress was so big it almost washed her out to sea. ( she is so tiny ) Thank goodness for her hubby Kelson, He was there to save her every time.

Ps this frist pic also got top rated on my flicker page from other photographer's... Go us

Beach Bridal

Beach bridal / Trash the dress

Bridal shoot

Beach bridal / Trash the dress

Bridal

Beach bridal / Trash the dress

Beach bridal / Trash the dress

Beach bridal / Trash the dress



Beach bridal / Trash the dress

Beach bridal / Trash the dress

Beach bridal / Trash the dress

Now lets get to trashing the dress ( the fake one ) her dress was way to stunning to trash.

Beach bridal / Trash the dress

Beach bridal / Trash the dress

Beach bridal / Trash the dress

Now for their wipe out photo, This is what happen on a red flag day, and a wedding dress that can take a couple down.....it's a real pretty dress, I would say the waves sure did like it ;)

Trash the dress

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed