Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Beach Maternity Session

Thanks to my lovely hubby Fred, I got to do a another fun maternity shoot. My mom came to get the monsters and I was like come on hunny, lets go do a belly shoot. Ahh He loves me......

It is kinda a test shoot for some ideas/shoots I plan to do soon, I have girlfriend of mine who is willing to be my genny pig, But with the ones I'm going to do will be at night with some strobes....ohhh what fun it will be. I love playing with lighting, and can't wait till she is in town ;)

Anywhoo here they are.... I love them, now if I could only get rid of the double chin.... Tip: If you hate your double chin (like me), have people shoot you from above....

Sneak peek of Me again

My Beach Maternity Session

My Beach Maternity Session

My Beach Maternity Session

My Beach Maternity Session

My Beach Maternity Session

My Beach Maternity Session

My Beach Maternity Session

Now for the wipe out photo,& Who dosen't LOVE a good wipe out photo. The wave took me down like I was skinny girl lol......I belly rode it in :)

WIPEOUT

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed