Thursday, April 30, 2009

Miss B

Miss B was lovely to work with, she has huge eyes, and looks so much like a 1950's vintage movie star.

Classic old hollywood Pinup

Classic old hollywood Pinup

Army girl pinup

Army girl pinup

Army girl pinup

vintage hollywood pinup girl

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed