Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pinup for a day.....

Our BIG Valentines day shoot

Went off without a hitch....it was 2 days of hot ladies, makeup and hot rollers. Lets not forget the snacks too ;) Here is a few head shots and few more ohh lala photos.... Thank you to the ladies who let me use your head shots. Alley kat photography will not show any of your pic's unless it's ok with you.... most of the time we just want a head shot anyways. Mostly just to show you how much our hair and makeup rock ;P


1950's pinup girl

old hollwood glam

1950's beach pinup girl

Our contest winner Miss V





Thanks to Miss B, she let us show you some of her sexy bedroom shoot...







oh lala sexy bedroom shoot





These could be your photos one day all you need to do is call and set up a shoot.

YOU CAN LOOK LIKE THIS.

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed