I can't believe it's been a week and no blogging.....I have been so busy editing pics from the V-day shoot we did.....Man we were so busy... Glad that's done with... I know I had a lot of girls contact me about when are we doing the next one..... Drum roll Please April 18Th it will be all about Sprint time and summer..... so you have been working hard to get that beach body.... Or maybe you need a reason to get that beach body... well here you go
we have 5 spots from 9 am to 6pm with Hair and Makeup... No one is better then my team ;)
I will have a spring & summer set ready for you, or you could use or new bedroom set for something a little more ooh lalala
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
About Me
- Alley Kat Photography
- Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.