Friday, January 1, 2010

Frist Blog of 2010

Welcome to 2010, I will spend more time with my kids, less time eating out, learn to start drinking less soad all day long........here's the big one....I will go to at least one photographers workshop this year.....in ATL or New Orleans.

my family

Hope your 2009 was great but wishing you 2010 is better ;)


Stay tuned I got Leah and Josh e sess, come and Amber and Troys wedding

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed