Thursday, December 31, 2009

My fave 9 of 09

check out my fave shoots from 09

Have a safe and happy new year

1st
Alex's frist studio shoot
Of course my new bundle joy would be at the top of my list

2nd
white trash family
This may be my all time fave, can't wait to do another one

3rd
Alley Kat Photography { Maternity }
I was dying to try this out... thanks kenya for being my ginni pig

4th
arab makeup -96
GO Shelby.... my buddie and MUA

5th
alice in wonderland
Oh come on you knew this one was gonna be up here ;)

6th
beach
I know it pretty simple, but it's still one of my faves of 09

7th
art show pinup & car shoot
I miss this model she has it all...

8th
Alley Kat Photography
This was the wedding I almost died at....but I love these shots, she smiled the whole time

9th
model shoot 92109-22
Model leah rocked this boudoir shoot.... she going places... I'll tell ya that


To my fans, & family.... THANK YOU without your love, and telling me to keep going don't give up. I would be nowhere but instead I'm going to be someone I like being, doing a job I LOVE doing. so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed