Friday, March 27, 2009

It's the season to trash your dress

I just love these kinda sessions. They are always so much fun to do. You don't have use your wedding dress, But a long white dresses are so pretty. Who doesn't want a session like this with their loved one. It's so romantic to roll around in the ocean with the one you love. AHHH it's like a love story....

Contact me to book your trash the dress session, and stay tuned because I have more coming. You don't need to be getting married, anyone can do a trash the dress session.

Happy Mistakes

trash the dress

trash the dress

trash the dress

trash the dress

trash the dress

trash the dress

trash the dress

trash the dress

trash the dress

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed