It's back my free photo shoot contests, I took a little time off, due to being so busy and us moving. That and I had found out about some people trying to cheat, or thinking they were better then others and I should just shoot them instead.....NOT GOING TO HAPPEN I'm a fair person and don't need middle school games. I do these contests for fun and to be nice to others in hard times.
Anywhoo my baby is due in late may early june,,,, so of course I have been buying new props for him.so I will be using the winners baby to test everything out....
I will be picking 2-3 winners this time instead of just 1...............Winner will be picked april 1st just one week from now
Rules:
baby must be less then 2 months old ( sorry older babies are just harder to deal with ) photo shoot must be done within the 1st & 2nd week of apirl.
Email me your name, phone # or cell # and age of your baby today or due date
This is a contest and I will not deal with cheaters
alleykatphotography@cox.net
my website is http://www.alleykatphotography.net/
my blog http://alleykatphotography1.blogspot.com/
Saturday, March 28, 2009
About Me
- Alley Kat Photography
- Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.