We have been buzzin all around town, I'm still looking for a new couch, but I mite say forget and keep mine. We moved so close to perdio bay, that I may be in a flood zone. Yikes don't want to lose a 1,000 couch in a few months.
Fred was in a wreck, ( he is fine ) But you know how much fun going to the tow yard, seeing if it can be fixed, & who doesn't love having to talk car shop.....uhhhhh NOT ME ;)
I have been working on my new studio, I'm kinda o.c.d, So I keep redoing it. I think I'm going to be selling some stuff soon, & upgrading to better stuff. So for my photographer followers who live near me here is your chance, I should have a list of stuff up list spring.
That's about it, I know I really need to blog our VK @ AU campgrounds, But I never seem to have the time.
Ohhh yea Fred is dying to get a new tattoo, so I'll have to show y'all pic's & blog about it.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
About Me
- Alley Kat Photography
- Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.