Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Shellby & I spooky night @ the campgrounds

So those who follow my Blog know Fred and I went to AU a.k.a Adventures Unlimited. Pic's coming soon I swear ;) So many stunning pic's from our photo hike.

Any whoo It's out in B.F.E of Milton and my girl Shelby is out there too. So she came by to a spooky kinda Gothic shoot. we were going to do something around the river, but changed our minds and we went to the SPOOKY 100 yr old cemetery. Spooky it was, My camera kept hunting and hunting, and when it would click the flashes would not. So we gave up and blamed it on being to dark / with no ambi light. So I started to break down my flashes, and they started POPPING off..... Yikes they did it over and over again....

My Camera is laying next to me turned off

So Shelby & I giggled if off, Then me begin me said wouldn't it be funny if my van wouldn't start. Shelby jumped into the seat and sure as ( you know what ) My van would not turn over... OH NO ...

so we walked over to a street light and called Fred to save the day/ night and come get us...

THANK GOD Shelby left her keys at our cabin


Well Fred came to jump us off and we said goodbye to that..... but wait it's not over, when we got back to the cabin and as Shelby got in her car, it wouldn't turn over....

Tru story :)

So I did get 2 ok-ish shots and here they are


spooky

spooky

we had a great time out AU and if you want look them up, You can go to this link below. http://www.adventuresunlimited.com/

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed