Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pensacola Pinup Calendar Session

So many of you have asked about doing a pinup calendars, So I added to this list of sessions. we have all the months and themes up on my website @


350.00 for an all day shoot, up to 5 hours

My hair and make-up team

12 months of props and themed sets

You can pick from all my costumes, I carry all sz's, but not everthing will fit every girl. Here is where we must do some planing.

Calendar sessions or Pinup for a day sessions are all day session, They are about 5 hours w hair and make-up & sometimes it can take longer.
So we can only book one girl for that day. This is why you must put a 100.00 deposit down. This is incase you don't show and you waste our time and money we could have made if we had booked another girl. Calendar sessions can only be done on weekends.

You save 150.00 or more with our Calendar session. Then what you would if you paid by the hr and for H&M.

Miss Jan
To see my website to see all months and some fill in months

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed