Monday, January 5, 2009

Miss V

Miss V and her good friend Miss J (coming in the next blog ). Came to me and my team with a few ideas and photo's. That they wanted to re-create from some real vintage pinup. Well my team rocks & we rocked the shoot. This is why my team is worth the extra money.

Back to Miss V

You are stunning girl, and I know the hubby is going to love these, we came out with so many great shots, It's gonna be so hard to pick what you like best ;)

Come back to see Miss J ( aka Marilyn )

Enjoy everyone

pinup
Marilyn pose

coming soon

pinup

pinup

pinup

pinup


Don't forget I'm closing the month of Feb to upgrade and move, But we will be back sometime in march. So book NOW for any Valentine's day shoots

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed