Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Nikki & Jasons wedding

Panama city here we come, This wedding gave me and fred a chance to have a small mini VACATION... whohoo... I needed it. I went on a boat ride, rode the strip, like when I was a teen, and ate all kinds of good food.but let's get back to why I was over there.

The big day..Good old southeren people Is what Nikki's family are, they we're so nice, NON-drama like. I have never seen a bride so clam. They welcomed me like I was family, & made me feel right at home.

I had a blast trashing the dress, & Your dress is a photographers dream dress. I hope you enjoy.

Jason & Nikki's wedding
my fav shot so far, & made explore on flicker

Jason & Nikki's wedding

Jason & Nikki's wedding

Jason & Nikki's wedding
playing around with some new ways to do rings

Jason & Nikki's wedding
love when the wind blows the vails around.....

Jason & Nikki's wedding

Jason & Nikki's wedding
I'm so over everyone using a starfish... it's so old

Jason & Nikki's wedding meets mary poppins
beach wedding meets mary poppins

Jason & Nikki's wedding

Stay tuned for Nikkis trash the dress shoot.........

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed