Thursday, July 24, 2008

Jason & Nikkis trash the dress session

please give it a sec to download, they are well wroth the wait
Trash the dress is a huge fad with brides right now. But many are scared to trash their dress. That's why I got a tutu from http://www.rockyourtutus.com/ and got a long bridal tutu. Now My brides can trash the dress without ever using their wedding dress. It's a win win :)

Jason and Nikki I hope you love them, they came out great I have many many more that are just as good as these :)

enjoy,

ps I'm the only photographer in pensacola offering this this deal, all you need to trash a tutu is a white tank top, tutu fits from small to ex lg.

Jason & Nikki's trash the dress/ tutu session

Jason & Nikki's trash the dress/ tutu session

Jason & Nikki's trash the dress/ tutu session

Jason & Nikki's trash the dress/ tutu session
Jason & Nikki's trash the dress/ tutu session

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed