Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tea parties and fairies

Dose your little girl love to dress up, Dose she love to dance with the fairies, is she a good mama to all her babies dolls and teddy bears. Then she should get a day to be a real fairy and have a tea party.

50.00 1 hour & 15 retouched photos on a CD
100.00 1 hour & 30 retouched photos PLUS all the photos from your shoot on a CD
You must make a 20.00 deposit to get your booking date


We set a table, we have the costumes, they drink pink lemon aid, and eat cookies. but we snap away as they drift off into a dream world.

Give your little fairy a day to be a star



850 208 1384 to book a date


fairy shoot


fairy shoot

fairy shoot

fairy shoot

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed