Thursday, April 24, 2008

bridal boudoir is all the rage

All the bride's are do it. That's rigth bridal boudoir is all the rage for hip brides this year.

Bridal boudoir starts @ 250.00 an hour and comes retouching, ( for those spots your not so happy with). A CD of all your pic's plus 30 retouched & edited pic's. My outstanding hair and make-up to team to make you feel like a star, and of course one hard cover 20 page coffee book for your soon to be on your honey moon nigth ( printed on luster paper).

Never are your bridal pic's displayed........ I only use models for my bridal boudoir :)

bridal boudoir

bridal boudoir

roses falling on bride

bridal boudoir

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed