Friday, December 11, 2009

Jo & Rob's fun and funky photo shoot in downtown Pensacola

This is my 2nd time photographing Jo's family. First time was earlier this year, and we were drowned in bugs that were eating us alive. This time it was freezing, but just like last time we just did it..... So now lets talk about the outfits... LOVE THEM .... it really helps the photos just come together....Ok I'll stop rambling on..

check them out yourself ;)

family shoot downtown

family shoot downtown

family shoot downtown

family shoot downtown

family shoot downtown

family shoot downtown

family shoot downtown

family shoot downtown

family shoot downtown

family shoot downtown

family shoot downtown

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed