Sunday, August 16, 2009

My tribute to miss Bettie Piage

My Tribute to Miss Bettie Pagie...the frist & still best Pinup of all
time....You are a Icon

Bettie

Betty pagie pinup

I asked model Britnee Leigh ( Betty )& KandiLuv to do a realish re-make of a betty paige's shoot. Now this is not the kind of chessecake pinup shoot, that most of you have seen me do time again. ( that's why it was so much fun )

Makeup by Britnee Leigh

Hair my Me ;) go me..... I sure did wish I had Cathy my hair girl...but I made it work.

I hope you hard core Bettie fans love this shoot, I'm very proud of myslef

Betty pagie pinup

Betty pagie pinup

Betty pagie pinup

Betty pagie pinup

Betty pagie pinup

Betty pagie pinup

Betty pagie pinup

Ok so you know I did some chessecake too... It is what I'm known for in pensacola.

Navy girl PINUP

Betty pagie army pinup

Navy girl PINUP

Betty pagie pinup

Navy girl PINUP

Betty pagie Army pinup

Navy girl PINUP

Betty pagie Army pinup

Navy girl PINUP

Betty pagie Army  pinup

Betty pagie pinup

Navy girl PINUP

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed