Thursday, August 13, 2009

Best Freinds photo shoot

Alley Kat Photography { Beach }

Most of you have already seen Britney on my blog before, she has modeled for me a few times, but this time her and her BF Ashely did a shoot together. We went to soliders creek golf course in Lillian, Al. It's a great spot if your ever thier stop by and say hello to my mom Gail, she runs the deli.

Alley Kat Photography { Location }

Alley Kat Photography { Location }

Alley Kat Photography { Location }

Alley Kat Photography { Beach }

Alley Kat Photography { Beach }

Alley Kat Photography { Location }

Alley Kat Photography { Location }

Alley Kat Photography { Beach }

Alley Kat Photography { Beach }

Alley Kat Photography { Beach }

Alley Kat Photography { Beach }


Thanks to www.soldierscreekgolf.com

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed