Monday, July 13, 2009

Miss J 1950's chessecake pinup photo shoot

Miss J is visiting us here in sunny Pensacola, Fla for the summer. She hails from Jacksonville , Fla..... So she's not to far from home....Her soon to be hubby is stationed here on NAS & he loves PINUP. So she wanted to do this for him ;) Ahh sweet isn't it.... I'm sure he will love it.... Cheesecake pinup is my fave too, it's fun & flirty. You can be silly, & cute...You know the girl next door.

I love coming back to my roots, I was the first photographer to do pinup in here in Pensacola, & I think I'm still the only one who dose 1950's classic cheesecake pinup.... I just love the 50's always have ever since I was a young girl. Of course I do Boudoir photo shoots now too, But it's not to be confused with classic pinup. Boudoir is something it in it's own right... I'm just blabbing on & on now....Let's get back to Miss J

Enjoy.....& Book your very own classic cheesecake pinup shoot today, price's start @ just 100.00, & that's with all your pic's on a CD ;) Add my H&M team of another 100.00 or just 50.00 each & they are the best.

 pinup
FYI ~ I did the hair & make up.... go me

 pinup

 pinup

 pinup

 pinup

Now here is a little bit of the Boudoir...Every girl need some sexy shots too...

 pinup
Go me again on the MUA....

 pinup

 pinup
Hmmm wonder what she is thinking about? ....Well her soon to be hubby of course :)

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed