So Heather first called me about trashing her dress. Yea I love those shoots, they are so much fun. But she & mike went with the couples shoot with theirs doggie trooper instead. AHH Toopper, sweet dog, with lots of drool.....He's a BIG boy alright. Listened better then my 2 little dogs do. we hit a few of my more country locations, the park, a field, this tree that is just lovely & a few other places too. It was fun Tooper was well a Tooper thought it all.....lol ;)
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.