Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fun make-up shoot

Shelby and I had a few ideas on doing some model shoots, that were fun with crazy makeup. She came up with this feathered bird idea, and I told her about this fish / mermaid idea I saw on Youtube from a make-up guru Jjacks48, she is great make up artist on youtube. we had so much fun we plan to do it once a month.

So we both got a model for the ideas we had, Erin bird & Chelsea mermaid. I invited SW Photography to come and shoot with me. we did a few in the studio and Then we did a few on location, Sw photography shot with Erin the Bird & I did Chelsea the mermaid and then we would trade out, but sadly the wind blew all of Erin's feathers off her face. So we changed it to more of a crazy swimsuit shoot..... But no matter what we all had a great fun time.

makeup shoot

 Mermaid  shoot

Mermaid  shoot





brid shoot-9320



About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed