Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Alex's Newborn Sesson

Alexander part 3 ;)

I Love how colorful this session was. But Alex was just over two weeks old & It was not easy doing it by myself. ( Fred & kids went out fishing ) But we had fun & I really love how they came out. I have one more idea I plan to do for the 4th of july.

I have fallin in love with Newborn session, I hope to do more of them soon.

Enjoy everyone ;)

Alexander

Alexander

Alexander

Alexander

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed