Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Miss S

Miss S did a great job in her pinup shoot, but of course she would because she is a model. I love working with models because they move faster without you having to pose them. That always makes it easier for me ;) I just don't get to work with many models when it comes's to pinup shoots. I also have to say she has great cheek bones, so when she makes the ohhh face it comes out prefect.....

Beach girl pinup
See what I mean, great cheek bones

Army girl pinup

soda pop girl pinup

Army girl pinup

Beach girl pinup

OH MY Pinup girl

Beach girl pinup

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed