Monday, May 11, 2009

Courtney , Carrie, & Leslie

She's back :)

Miss Courtney & she bought her 2 best friends with her. These stunning, & lovely girls have been friends for 10 years. They wanted to get some fun photos of all them together, as well as a few of just them one on one. We headed out to the beach for some fun summer shots... and it was hot out there, I even got a little sun burn, as well as a workout in the sand. Sorry if I scared you girls....( I had a little fall/split in the sand...lol not good @ 9 months pergo) but really I was ok...they looked more scared then me...

Any who we then headed back to my studio to do some quick pinup shots. I'm the only photog in Pensacola who dose real cheese cake pinup. So you can only get that here.

Enjoy the pic's girls, it was great meeting you ;)

beach

 beach

beach

beach shoot

 beach

 beach

best buddies

Now for some cute pin-up shots....but just a sneak peek. we will leave the sexy ones for just there hubbys and boyfriends ;)

soda pop girl pinup
Soda pop girl

beach pinup girl
Beach girl

army girl pinup
Army girl

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed