Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ahhh My last shoot till july

It's bitter sweet that this little sweetie is my last shoot. Well at least till July. They will in deuce me soon and So I'm now taking some time off. I HATE IT. I really do LOVE my job, and I feel lost with nothing to do. Mr Alex needs to hurry up and get here, so I will have something to shoot and edit, before I go stir crazy.

I'm taking a whole month of June off to spend healing and getting to know my new bundle of joy...but don't be surprised if I end doing one or two shoots before then. I just can't help it, I love my job ;)

Anywhoo, Here is the my last shoot till the baby is born, She was such a sweetie and only 7 days old. She was a dream to work with.

enjoy ;)

Newborn

Newborn

Newborn

Newborn

Newborn

Newborn

Newborn

Newborn

Newborn

Newborn

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed