Sunday, April 5, 2009

Miss Courtney Senior photo shoot

Courtney, is on her way out of her collage days, and heading into the business world. Courtney was fun, easy going, and cute as a button to shoot. I love girls who are carefree and up for what ever. We did a little pinup then we headed out to do some beach-ish photos. When she saw the location she was down to get into the HUGE puddle I told her would be there. I love this location, it is always so pretty, (and not over done by every photog out there)

I like to shoot where other's don't, & I don't want to look like everyone eles. Ahhh to strive to be unique is hard, when copy cats are everywhere. In the words of one of my fave TV shows, It's a blessing and a cruse (monk)...lol ;) I love that show

Enjoy









pinup girl
look at how fit she is, makes me want 2 work out







The woods

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed