I just don't get it...
I have to tell y'all about the crazy women who cussed me out because I would not tell her where my waterfall locations was. Can you believe that she wants to take her own photographer, (one she doesn't have to pay ). But then she gets mad at me because I will not help her rip me off. But she's not the first to do this. Last year I got told off by a local wedding photographer, Because I would not give her the location. A long time ago when I first started pinup session, I had a photog have another girl call asking about my studio stuff, props & outfits. Worst of all I a creepy guy come to my studio saying he was a photographer.
But here is what I just don't get, Why they don't just get in their own car & go out and look for it. Why do they have to e-mail me a bunch of times, then get rude with me because I'm not gonna tell them. They even email people I have done shoots their with. I mean why be so sneaky and crazy about it. Just go look for it, don't be so lazy & rude. I guess I'm just saying, Do your own work. Just do the research and so on.
Friday, April 17, 2009
About Me
- Alley Kat Photography
- Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.