Friday, March 20, 2009

New maternity shoot

Miss J came to see me to get her first maternity shoot done. She even ended up staying and talking with me for about hour after the shoot... you know us mommies, We have so much to say. Anywhoo, Miss J knows alot about babies, as she is the one who takes care of them when they are first born.

PS This is Miss J's 6Th baby, ( no joke ) doesn't she look stunning, I wish I looked that good with #4..... & you should she see her kids they are too cute.

maternity

maternity

maternity

maternity

maternity

maternity

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed