Monday, January 26, 2009

Miss L

Miss L was ready to go, She jumped right into the photo shoot like a champ. I know this sneak peek is small, But the photo's I spent time retouching are much sexier then these. But I know you'll be happy, ( as will he ) hehehe ;)


Boudoir


Boudoir

Boudoir

Boudoir

Now I'm off to buy more boxes to move with, Miss S I'll be working on your shoot tonight, I'll blog it by tues for sure. Trying to split my time up the best I can. So we are ready to move some stuff by Fri morning.

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed