Wednesday, December 17, 2008

New PINUP Calendar coming soon in 2009

I have been shooting, but not so much sharing my new pinup pic's.... hehehe ;) But I just wanted to show you a sneak peek of my new up coming offers .

Miss April

classic pinup



In 2009 I be able to offer Pinup calendar session, for 350.00

You will get a 4 hour shoot, with my hair and makeup team.

12 months of props and sets, lots to pick from.

12 super retouched photo's ( that you pick )

A 12 month calendar

A cd of all your photos on a disk

And a copyright to print

All within 3 weeks of your booking

you save 150.00

All bookings must have a 50.00 deposit to hold your date

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed