Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My fave 8 of 08

It's been one heck of a year, I opened my studio in Nov o7, and by Jan I started into pinup. I went from being Aileycat designs to Alley Kat Photography. I branched out into other areas of photography and did well at those too. But pinup is my fave, I love the 50's girl next door idea. Even if it's only for some pic's. I had a lot of fun and met some great new friends. I want to thank all you that have booked a shoot with me and watched me grow as a photographer. I hope you hang around to see what I do over the next year.

My fave 8 0f 08

Pinup
Navy sailor girl pinup


Wedding
Jason & Nikki's wedding

Newborn
sleeping baby

Kids/baby
vintage baby

Beach


Bridal ( I couldn't pick I love both of these )
wedding logo

Oh my

Model
My first model swimsuit shoot

Tutu
Rock your tutu<

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed