This is Miss Jen's first shoot with a real photographer. I must say she did very well. She is what many of us call a HAM... She made this easy on me & and the pic's came out great. Jen is also getting ready to join the air force. So lets all pray she stays safe out there at basic training and beyond.
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.