Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New Orleans vintage wedding

Have ever seen a dress that is as lovely as this one. It was just breath taking, This bride has real style. I could go on and on about this dress, It was stunning and fit the bride so well. ohhh We had such a good time being their photographer's. The city was great, they church was huge, and I mean HUGE. Such detail in the city, it was everywhere you go. Michelle & I said we just had to come back. I really want to go on the ghost tour... spooky

Enjoy the photo's I had a blast taking them :)

new orleans wedding

new orleans wedding

oct wedding
what a stunning chruch, look at all that detail

oct wedding

oct wedding

oct wedding
This flower girl got all tuckered out, and took a nap

oct wedding
The sweetest thing about this couple was he was singing to her as they danced, ohh just too cute

oct wedding
I have never seen so many red heads at a wedding, they were all so cute, these two look like those twins of of that show on abc DHW

oct wedding


Now Lets get to the food, I swear I gained 3 lbs just from this wedding, I will have to get the name of the Carter's from Michelle, But they we're AWESOME. I know it started with an A.

oct wedding

oct wedding

oct wedding

oct wedding

oct wedding



oct wedding
Ok these bad boys were yummy, so yummy i has at least 6 of them....mmmmm

oct wedding
This was the cupcake topper

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed