Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New card designs

when you book a shoot with me for your christmas shoot you'll get a free card designs to print, They are all 4x6 & Are custom designed by me. I did this last year and they were a huge hit. I also have magzine covers.

Here are some of my new designs ( keep in mind they are not all just for the hoilday's

Love with all of your heart 4x6 card sample

ho ho ho 4x6 card sample

happy hoildays 4x6 card sample

Cherish these times sample card

it's a girl 4x6 card.jpg sample

here are some from last year

hoilday card

hoilday card

hoilday card

birth Announcement card

Have many more but I need to get them off my old computer.

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed