Nomi is Nevah's mom, and Nomi has done some modeling shoots for me in the past, she's one of my seven deadly sins, ( she was envy ) & she did some bridals shoots too. Any who I told her I needed models for my fairy costumes for my new website http://www.rockyourtutus.com/. she said her little girl love's to dress up. ( I wish my ambi did ) So we met up at my studio to get some shots......lol she is a real spit fire. she really is a girls girl. we couldn't get her to stop spinning around in the costumes. She really did love it, and we had a blast. She took to my Amber too, they are close in age. She even tried to get Amber to play dress up with her. But Amber's hates to dress up, & have her pic taken. ( I know what could be worse for a photographer )
So after we were done with my costumes, she still wanted more, ( this is my kinda kid I love dressing up ). So we got her mom to join in on the fun too & they were so cute.
so here are a few from the shoot,
So after we were done with my costumes, she still wanted more, ( this is my kinda kid I love dressing up ). So we got her mom to join in on the fun too & they were so cute.
so here are a few from the shoot,
Having fun with some textures






