Thursday, August 7, 2008

Gone Country

I'm so happy I got meet katy, Because she just loves photography too. She was a great subject, she just rock out the shoot. Lets not for get she is going to be a great teacher one day. I'm also in love with her hair, it's just so lovely. It was so much fun freaking out that farmer too. It was so nice of him to let us use his tracker, even if he thought we we're a little crazy. :)

Gone country shoot

Gone Country

Gone country shoot

Gone Country

Gone Country
Look at that hair....stunning

Gone country shoot

Gone country shoot
Gone country shoot

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed