I'm Ailey of Ailey Cat Designs & Photography. I want to tell you about my new sessions I have to offer you. Please feel free to contact me to book a session.
website http://www.aileycatdesigns.com/
my flicker page http://www.flickr.com/photos/aileycatdesigns/
So you want to trash your dress, but your family would KILL you if you ruined your wedding dress. Well I can give you just that, & Without your mother wanting to ring your neck. lol
Bridal Sessions: are good for many reasons
1. You never really got real wedding photos,or maybe you had a court house wedding, but you want some pic's that at least are some what wedding-ish.
2. TTD or Trash the Dress: Well how about you trash my tutu instead, Jump in the water at beach, roll in the sand, ect..... sexy and so much fun.
3. Fairytale Sessions: you love fairytales, and would somthing along those lines, I have many one of a kind costumes & wings to pic from.
4. Just because you want to feel like a Princess.
check out just a few of these shots






fairytale retouching is 35.00 a photo
