Friday, July 11, 2008

Beach Engagement Session

Brook and Carlo's beach engagement session, These two are so cute. Carlos is an up and coming architect, working in the san diego area and Brook is still in school studying to be an architect. She will make her stamp on the world by restoring old buildings. She must get it from her mom who is a interior designer. check out her mom, she is a Pensacola local @ http://www.decoratingden.com


Beach Engagement session

Beach Engagement session

Beach Engagement session

Beach Engagement session

Beach Engagement session
poor girl was shaking like a leaf when we put this in the sand...lol but what a pretty picture it made.

Beach Engagement session

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed