Friday, May 9, 2008

Did you ever want to be a pinup

well here is your best chance to do it in Pensacola,Fla. I'm the leading photographer for classic cheesecake pinup.

so if you ever want to be Betty Paige, Marilyn Monroe, or that girl next door gone bad. then contact me @ www.aileycatdesigns.com

CHEESECAKE PINUP & BOUDOIR




Model Package
50.00
1 hour photo session
1 background
15 edited photo
Copy rigth release
Mailed within 2 weeks


Gold Package
100.00

1 hour sessions
2 backgrounds changes
30 edited photo
CD of photo
Copy rigth release to print
Cd mailed with in two weeks


Star Package
160.00

1 hour with my hair and makeup team
1 hour photo session
2 background changes
Best retouching in Pensacola
Cd of all photos
Copy rigth to print any of your photos
Cd mailed within 2 weeks

12 month PIN-UP Calendar
475.00
1 makeup look
and 2 hair style changes
12 themed background sets for each month
4-5 hour photo shoot
24 retouched pic's
2 photos of each month of the year for you to pick from.
(slimming, skin smoothing, makeup, eyelashes etc. )
Cd of all your photo's
copy rigth to print any of your photos
Plus one 12 month calendar

One month to be mailed

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Alley, I have always been artist/crafter for as long as I can remember. I just love art in all it's forms. My two biggest art forms are costumes design, I have a real fondness for fairies & tutus. 2nd would be my photography, I'm a canon girl ;) and proud of it. I have been taking photos it seems like all my life. I have a wonderfull family, I have 4 kids 3 Boys - 1 girl. My oldest son Austin is my Jr photographer. He has real talent. From time to time I bring him with me to shoots.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed